Role: Front of House (Temporary)
Salary: £9-11 p/h
Twentyfour Group are currently recruiting a temporary Front of House vacancy for a business based in Westminster. The client are a relatively small office and a number of their team work remotely for most of the week. In terms of reception, the office is mostly quiet with odd days that are very busy. They are looking for temporary support and would value someone that enables the team to continue with their busy schedules with minimal disruption.
List of responsibilities:
- Answering enquiries by telephone/email - including taking messages and transferring calls
- Greeting guests - buzzing people in, providing refreshments, notifying staff of arrivals
- Managing meeting calendars - adding, amending and checking bookings in outlook calendars
- Collecting and distributing post once/day
- Collecting & taking out office rubbish at the end of the day
- Providing ad-hoc admin support - e.g. printing, letters, data entry
This temporary role would be suitable for candidates who possess the following:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate (Knowledge of working with Macs is a plus)
- Strong grasp of MS Office
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'