Graduate French Speaking Customer Support
Page Group have recently paired with an innovative telecommunications company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who speaks fluent French within the Customer Support team.
Based in Maidenhead, the successful candidate will be working alongside a large, busy team in the Customer Support department. Working out of modern offices, you will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles
Key responsibilities for someone within Customer Support will include:
- Direct Customer Contact
- Investigations into IT problems
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Complaint Resolution
- Logging tickets via Zendesk
- Managing a customer database
The ideal member of the Customer Support team will have:
- Fluency in French is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work through and resolve queries calmly and efficiently
No previous office experience is necessary! Full training will be provided to the successful candidate!
A competitive salary and benefits package.
- "customer service" or "french" or "1st line support"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job