Graduate Forensic Analyst (Forensic Science) £25k + Prorata Benefits + Bonus
South East ABJ3576
12 month contract (start ASAP)
View to Permanent
As Forensic Analyst you will research and implement new forensic analytical techniques and tools to provide detailed forensic analysis of unauthorised products and categorise potential sources of counterfeit manufacture. You will apply your analytical experience and work with our client's suppliers to uncover counterfeit and unauthorised products worldwide.
In addition, as Forensic Analyst you will identify connections between unauthorised samples, highlighting common material sources, production methods and manufacturing sites, categorising potential sources.
As Forensic Analyst you will also help provide counterfeit identification training materials for colleagues.
An excellent opportunity for any grad looking for a first role.
Full training would be given to a graduate looking to work in industry.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Forensic Analysis or Forensic Science degree (or equivalent experience)
- Full training given to a forensic science graduate
- Knowledge of wrapping materials and their manufacturing processes advantageous
- Knowledge of print technologies advantageous
- Strong analytical and observational are essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be able to give internal and external presentations and training
- Team player
- Good IT literacy
SALARY & BENEFITS: Candidates possessing only a BSc or MSc without experience would normally be offered a starting salary of c£25,000 for this position. Benefits are prorata.
25 days holiday
Bonus (approx 15% of annual salary)
Subsidised catering on site daily
Private Medical Insurance
Pension Scheme - employer contributing 15%, for your 5%
Share Save Scheme
To Apply Please contact Alison Basson ABJ3576, outlining your particular skills and experience and their relevance to this post. Please call on
- Forensic Analysis