Graduate IT Support Consultant - First Line Support
Job Location: Brighton
Job Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Benefits: 25 days' holiday, Pension, Health Insurance, Medical Insurance
Job Sectors: Technology Jobs / IT Support Jobs / IT Consultant Jobs Computer Science Jobs / Graduate IT Jobs / Graduate Software Jobs / Graduate Computer Science Jobs / SQL Jobs / Graduate SQL Jobs
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Computer Science related graduate to join our client in Brighton in a IT Support job capacity. The job presents the chance to join an expanding company with specialist expertise in software systems.
You will be responsible for dealing with technical support queries from customers over the phone, through emails or online in a friendly and prompt manner. Other duties include maintaining and creating support documentation to assist clients, and testing new software devloped by the company.
- A 2:1 or above (or predicted) in a Computer Science related subject
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Office is ideal, and an understanding with networks and file structures etc.
- An interest in IT Support
- Good phone and face to face manner
- Technology Jobs / IT Support Jobs / IT Consultant Jobs Computer Science Jobs / Graduate IT Jobs / Graduate Software Jobs / Graduate Computer Science J
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job