Graduate Firmware Engineer
Graduate Firmware Engineer - Role & Responsibilities - Electronic Design Engineer / Embedded Software / Firmware
- Develop and maintain design plans for embedded software and communicate these to key stakeholders
- Manage R&D project timelines, risks and costs. Deliver product modifications / variants on time to customer expectations
- Support multiple R&D projects, which may be at varying stages of development process
- Carry out software / firmware focused design activity
- Support senior engineers in coordinating development work
Graduate Firmware Engineer - Skills & Abilities - Electronic Design Engineer / Embedded Software / Firmware
- Recognised qualification in electronic & electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Some experience working for an electronics design company preferred
- Thorough, all-round, understanding of embedded software / firmware
- Excellent communication, presentation & organisational skills required to deal with fast moving nature of the product developments
Graduate, Firmware Engineer, Electronic Design Engineer, Embedded Software
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Embedded Software
- Electronic Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'