Graduate Fire Engineer
My Client, a London based consultancy are looking to bring on board a Graduate Fire Engineer to assist the team in London and report to the Senior Fire Engineer.
The role of the Graduate Fire Engineer:
- Provide technical support to your team.
- Your team will vary in capability, from Senior down to Graduate level.
- This role would potentially progress to a Senior level role within the company.
You will have the support of one of the best fire safety teams in the industry with a focus on fire safety and a dedication to unbiased, expert advice.
The Successful Graduate Fire Engineer:
The main responsibilities revolve around staff and client management and overseeing project delivery. The successful candidate will have a track record of successful application of these key skills.
- A Degree in Fire Safety or similar discipline is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the fire safety sector
- Relevant legislation and guidance.
- A good track record of projects across multiple sectors,
- People and project management skills are essential
- Fire Safety Qualifications or experience in fire safety.
- Good personal skills and experience of developing and maintaining close links with colleagues, clients and contractors are essential.
The role will attract an excellent salary, experience depending, with a good working environment and generous holiday entitlement.
If you are a Fire Engineer looking to join a leading consultancy in London, please contact Alex Mead at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM /Fire Risk / Fire Engineer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / Building Consultancy /Advisor / Building Planning / Project Management
- TIFireE GIFireE AIFireE MIFireE FI FireE FPA Fire Risk Assessor Fire Safety Fire Risk Advisor Fire Safety Auditor Fire Risk Assessor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'