Top Talent to Fill Financial Trader Role
One of the biggest companies in the financial world are currently searching for the best top graduates to fill the role of Financial Trader. They are the market leader in their sector and are always looking to bring in the best new talent to maintain that position.
The environment in which you would be working is young and highly competitive but there is also a wealth of experience present that aide's development. It is a high-pressured and performance based environment but there is a constantly evolving training programme in place to support and provide the tools for success and progression.
The responsibilities of a Financial Trader include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a financial institution would be beneficial
- Researching and understanding the market
- Strong stakeholder management
Whilst it is a high-pressured environment, the rewards and incentives are proportionate:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Lucrative commission structure
- Corporate sports tickets
- Performance based team holidays
This position requires the ideal candidate to have achieved at least a 2.1 degree and, in view of the exceptional performance and dedication that is expected, will be offered a lucrative package with performance based incentives.