Salary: £24k (+5% commission)
Sector: Financial services
Our client is making a name for themselves as an intermediary between businesses and external funding sources. They offer a variety of different financial backing solutions from the most recognised names to the niche, priding themselves on being able to tailor their service to the needs of the many different organisations they work with.
They’ve quickly established themselves with no plans on slowing down. Now we’re looking for Graduate Financial Sales Executives on their behalf.
Your initial daily responsibilities in this role will include:
- Reaching out to an established client base in order to establish their finance needs;
- Building a pipeline of potential new customers and introducing the company’s product and service offering;
- Developing your understanding of financial services in order to better suggest solutions based on client needs;
- Managing the diary of senior sales management – booking appointments, corresponding with new and existing accounts on their behalf
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate interested in pursuing a career in financial services to gain a broad understanding of different products and exposure to a host of different markets. You’ll get the chance to be part of a fast-paced, highly lucrative work culture – you’ll start off generating leads for the business, moving up as your expertise develops. Graduates that prove themselves to be trustworthy, hard-working and resilient will be rewarded with some of the many opportunities for progression on offer by this client.
What you’ll get:
- £24k basic
- Lucrative commission structure (5% on business generated)
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events/nights out
You’ll be a university graduate demonstrating:
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Optimism, enthusiasm and a winning attitude
- Confident and clear telephone manner
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)