Graduate Financial Sales Executive - Finance Sales - £40k OTE
Location: City of London
Salary: £22-24k (£40k OTE in the 1st year)
Start date: Immediately
The Company: This position is within a 30 strong UK sales team where you will be working directly with clients, opening new accounts and presenting an award-winning trading platform. You will help clients to understand, manage and protect their investments and help them make the best financial decisions with confidence. Our client is a global online trading company of FX, CFDs and spread betting that has expanded at an extraordinary rate since their inception in 2005.
Benefits package includes:
- Michelin Star Lunch clubs for high achievers
- 3 employee holiday's a year (e.g last year was Paris, Vegas and Singapore).
- Table Tennis and table football in the office
- Company drinks every Friday's
- Quarterly fun day Friday's
- Gym membership included
- Free breakfast in the office every morning
- You will help clients to understand, manage and protect their investments and help them make the best financial decisions with confidence.
- You will research and reach out to clients to understand their needs and bring a consultative approach to the client to see if you can help aid them with their companies strategies.
- The role will involve cold calling with some warm calling involved.
- Further into the role it will involve many face to face client meetings (Account management)
- A recent graduate with a 2.1 degree or above from a Red Brick University.
- You do not need extensive sales experience to be considered for this role; however it is highly favourable if you have had some experience in a fast paced environment.
- A clear telephone manner is required and you must have the ability to converse with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Competitive/ sporty nature is desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme