Graduate Financial Sales Executive - Finance Sales - £40k OTE
Location: Central London
Salary: £22-25k (£40k OTE in the 1st year)
Start date: ASAP
- Our client is one of the leading finance brokers in the company in a variety of fields
- They are within the Sunday Times "Top 100 Companies to Work For" for their excellent staff morals and incentives
- Progression routes on offer for all employees including Team Leader, Managerial, Senior and even Director
- Excellent structured 12 week training programme offered with no previous sales experience required. Training will be delivered by the sales director and top billers within the company giving you the platform to succeed and allow you to strive in a sales based role.
- Speaking to warm leads regarding their interest in the finance application
- Managing this applicant with their application from start to finish assisting them with any queries along the way
- Also prospect calling new potential clients (business development which will involve cold calling)
- Finalising the deal after liaising with the provider, applicant and the underwriting team to ensure this deal is ready to go ahead
Benefits package includes:
- Lunch clubs for high achievers
- 3 employee holiday's a year
- Weekly bonus incentives
- Weekly raffle - prizes include Ipads, event tickets etc.
- Fun day Friday's once a month
- Market leading commission structure in place
- Money motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- A Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 degree from a red brick university
- Fantastic work ethic with proven examples of this in past work experience
- Sales experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- Sporty/ competitive background
- Resilient nature
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills are essential
It is ESSENTIAL that you are a money motivated, sales-driven person with a desire to earn as much money as possible.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job