Graduate Financial Sales Position - FTSE 250 company
This is an opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in Finance. They have a long-standing history of attracting the best young talent as a highly reputable FTSE 250 listed company. They are looking to take on a number of graduates, expanding and maintaining their double-digit growth they experience year-on-year.
The Team & Support:
- Great corporate training structure
- Structured route for progression
- Successful team who constantly hit and exceed targets
- Sociable and supportive atmosphere
Financial Sales Role:
- Highly Motivated and driven
- Ability to communicate and explain technical information
- Strong work ethic
- Confident in engaging with and presenting to more senior members of staff
- Have achieved a degree of 2.1 or higher at a red brick university
In addition to a highly competitive salary, additional benefits include:
- Lucrative commission structure
- Individual and team based bonuses
- Incentivised lunches
- Pension Scheme
- Corporate gym membership
The expected year one earnings are c. £35,000.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.