Graduate Financial Sales Position - FTSE 250 company
This is an opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in Finance. They have a long-standing history of attracting the best young talent as a highly reputable FTSE 250 listed company. They are looking to take on a number of graduates, expanding and maintaining their double-digit growth they experience year-on-year.
The Team & Support:
- Great corporate training structure
- Structured route for progression
- Successful team who constantly hit and exceed targets
- Sociable and supportive atmosphere
Financial Sales Role:
- Highly Motivated and driven
- Ability to communicate and explain technical information
- Strong work ethic
- Confident in engaging with and presenting to more senior members of staff
- Have achieved a degree of 2.1 or higher at a red brick university
In addition to a highly competitive salary, additional benefits include:
- Lucrative commission structure
- Individual and team based bonuses
- Incentivised lunches
- Pension Scheme
- Corporate gym membership
The expected year one earnings are c. £35,000.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job