Established in 2006, my client is a financial recruitment company with a deep specialisation in Infrastructure, Energy and Real Assets. With offices in London and New York, they are the trusted partner of some of the world’s biggest banks, funds and advisors, as well as some top calibre niche outfits. They help them recruit the very best professionals globally, at every level from CEO down to Junior Analyst.
- Supporting consultants with ongoing market mapping and quarterly/annual intelligence reports, on subjects such as compensation, diversity and market trends
- Create pitch book documents for potential assignments
- Long list and shortlist potential candidates for relevant mandates
- Attend client meetings and interpret brief
- Generate candidates using database, Linkedin for headhunting, candidate referrals and then conducting telephone screenings and face to face meetings
- Reference candidates and provide them with clear and detailed feedback from processes
- Assist with the ongoing development of our "Young Women in Finance" program
- 2.1 or above degree from a Russell Group University
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the desire to build relationships with new people
- Excel in a deadline focused environment with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time under tight deadline
- Operate in a commercial manner, proactively looking for revenue generating opportunities across the business
- Have an interest in the infrastructure, renewable and real assets industry
Do you speak any European languages?
This client is also looking for bilingual speakers to join the team; there are currently vacancies in the following markets:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 3 gift days for the Christmas closure + Bank Holidays
- Two 'Core Hours’ 90 minute 'Gym Breaks’ each week
- Finish at 3.00pm on Fridays
- Volunteering Day
- Season Ticket Loan
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Events and Activities
- Summer Party
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'