Graduate Financial Head Hunter - International Markets (Executive Search)
The company specialises in representing Investment bankers, Front office traders, Hedge fund managers and risk & compliance personnel. They quite simply represent some of the highest earners in the UK and overseas. They also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London, Singapore, New York and Zurich. They are looking to hire two graduate trainees for each of their UK offices.
Joining as a Graduate Research Associate, you will rotate around each different recruitment function and gain exposure to each senior manager.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably with a degree from a top 30 University
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financial services recruitment market
- £22,000 - £26,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (The Average earnings last year per graduate was £47,600)
- Structured training programme
- International mobility for achievers
- Subsided gym membership & Private Healthcare
- Continuous learning programme
- Incentive trips
- Help to buy scheme
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this positon please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
- Business Development
- Executive Search
- Graduate Entry