Graduate Financial Administrator - Financial Services
Lancing, West Sussex
Permanent, Full Time
Our client is an industry leading organisation with a prominent reputation in the financial services industry. This is a great professional development opportunity for an accurate, diligent individual who’s looking to kick start a successful financial services career. You will gain experience within the industry, gain experience of regulatory compliance/processes, and be part of an effective, collaborative team.
This business is a great investor in their staff and reward hard work and dedication through promotion and additional training opportunities.
Overview of role:
- To support the day to day operation of the cash and debt recovery control function, in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with FCA regulations.
- Ensuring accurate record keeping and timely logging.
- Conducting daily and end of day client money funding calculations.
- Analysing data in order find and detect patterns/sequences within volume of information
- Processing errors, ensuring they are dealt with promptly, efficiently and within regulatory timelines
- Liaising with internal and external customers, on a wide range of issues, complaints, and requests for information or advice
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly and perform checks on the posting process on customer ledger and general ledger
- Graduate level education with ideall a 2:1 or 1:1 degree
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable MS Office skills, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to collate, manipulate and analyse large data sets
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"