Our client is a well-established market leader within the pensions sector. They have fantastic city centre offices and are looking to recruit an administrator who is enthusiastic about starting a successful, long term career within their organisation.
The successful candidate will have a clear path of career progression and will be given the opportunity to gain professional qualifications. There is also a clear salary structure in place, which gradually rises to £30k after 5 years’ service.
- Processing membership data and setting up new accounts on a bespoke database system (training provided)
- Processing payments and issuing renewal documentation
- Processing payments
- Responding to a variety of enquiries and correspondence
- Maintaining accurate database records
- Recent Graduate (or equivalent) (2:1 and above) highly advantageous
- Achieved minimum of B grade GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Previous experience within an office environment essential
In return our client is offering a great platform to launch your career! Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.