Salary: £23,000 PA
Study Support: CIMA
Location: Liverpool - 12 months in Various Locations
Position: Full time, 8:30am - 5pm
Interview date: Thursday 18th January 2018
Drivers licence is preferred
We are currently recruiting a Trainee Management Accountant to join a well-established company with over 30 sites. We are looking for a recent graduate who has ambitions of becoming a future Finance Manager.
On the Finance Graduate Scheme, you will work in 3 different locations anywhere in the UK over 12-month intervals then be placed in a permanent job with the plans to be taking on your own finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone flexible and career driven.
The Trainee Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end processes
- Posting journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Financial data analysis
- Costing contracts
- Payroll assistance
- Must be recently accountancy/finance/Maths graduate with a minimum of a 2.1
- Aspirations to progress onto CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills, Vlookups, Pivot tables, formulas
- The ambition to progress in the future
- The ability to operate as part of a fast-paced team
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful.
- Accounts Assistant
- Graduate Recruitment