Graduate Finance & Data Analyst (x2)
Are you a recent or soon to be graduate in the field of Mathematics, Economics, Accountancy & Finance or equivalent? Do you have a passion for working with numbers and enjoy solving complex problems and articulating solutions in a clear & simple way?
My client is looking to build a team of dedicated Analysts (Data & Finance) to support a fast-paced business through a crucial period of growth. The successful candidates will work on a range of highly data centric workstreams focused on both Financial Analytics (forecasting, P+L analysis, financial reporting etc) and Data Engineering type work, utilising cutting edge applications to provide meaningful commercial insight aligned to business strategy.
You’ll have the opportunity to study towards a professional finance qualification (CIMA or ACCA) and complete assignments across multiple business areas working alongside a team of high performing finance and data experts.
- Excellent Honours degree from the following disciplines: Accounting & Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Information Systems (2;1 or above - predicted or achieved)
- You will be highly analytical - able to draw robust conclusions from multiple data sources
- You'll have excellent attention to detail particularly in validating the accuracy of data
- Passionate about financial analytics and / or passion to use accountancy practices in a commercial environment
- You will be looking to make flying start in your analytical careers, passionate and open to learning whilst bringing a 'can-do’ attitude to role
- Excellent team working mentality supporting a solid team ethos
What could you be working on?
- Statistical led finance appraisals
- Modelling of complex data to support Risk Management
- Commercial Forecasting
- Finance reporting
- Analysis of financial and operational metrics to support business planning
- Business Intelligence: Analysis & Visualisation
- Competitor Analysis
- Price & Profitability Modelling
- Starting salary £22,000 - £25,000
- Profit related pay / contribution pension scheme / life assurance / share scheme / cycle to work scheme / flexible working
- Professional / Industry training; CIMA or ACCA
- Technical training & development in relevant and industry leading applications’ SQL, SAS, VBA, Power BI
This is a unique opportunity to join a new arm of an established team at a massively exciting time.
Please apply with your updated CV and cover note detailing your eligibility to work in the UK, availability (interview and start date) and current location.
- Data Analysis
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'