Graduate Finance Case Handler - Evening Shift
Candidates must be able to work an evening shift from 3pm-10.45pm Monday to Friday.
As a Graduate Finance Case Handler, you will:
- Respond to routine and complex customer complaints via the phone and in writing.
- Balance and manage the expectations of the customer with the needs of the business during complaint resolution.
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career within Financial Services
To be a successful Graduate Finance Case Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be able to travel to Chester for this role and be able to work 3pm-10.45pm Monday to Friday.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
- Required to undertake a full credit check report.
In return, Graduate Finance Case Handler will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) on a 12 month contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'