Are you a Graduate looking to kick-start a career within an established company?
- £24,000 Per Annum
- Swindon, Wiltshire
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Graduate Finance Assistant to join their team reporting to the Financial Controller. The ideal candidate will be expected to study to CIMA/ACCA and qualify within 3 to 4 years, and have a degree in a Business Related Subject.
Graduate Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing Invoices - sundries, GRN
- Supplier payment runs and ad-hoc payments such as pro-formas etc
- New supplier forms requests for information & set up new accounts
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating discrepancies
- Dealing with supplier account/payment queries via phone/email
- Checking expense claims in Webexpenses and importing into the finance system
- Control and record foreign currency petty cash movements
- Daily posting and reconciling of bank transactions
- Ad hoc duties as required by the finance department
- Supporting the Financial Controller on a range of tasks
- Work from other areas of the department will be added as the Finance Assistant becomes proficient in these roles
Graduate Finance Assistant Skills:
- Degree in Business related subject
- Knowledge of Finance Accounting Systems would be an advantage
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Expected to study to CIMA/ACCA and qualify within 3-4 years
Graduate Finance Assistant Required Behaviours:
- Creativity and Innovation: Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement by spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others
- Commitment: You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to complete tasks and projects even when other opportunities arise which appear to be more interesting
- Team Focus: You put the needs of the department and Company first, before your own needs and drive to achieve the goals of the department.
- Teaching and Sharing:You share what you know with others and when you are handling confidential information you know to be discrete.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click 'Submit Your CV' today!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'