Central London based entertainment company are looking for a Graduate Accounts Assistant to join their team. Offering real career progression opportunities and study support this is an exciting role for an ambitious graduate.
• Day-to-day financial operations within the company- issuing client invoices, processing supplier invoices, submitting crew invoices to payroll company for RTI processing, credit card entries, cash book entries, petty cash entries, other transactions
• Credit Control
• Purchase Ledger Control Administration - dealing with supplier queries and vendors chasing payment.
• Reconciliation of company credit cards and bank accounts
• Review financial data and help to prepare monthly and annual reports
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Recent Graduate with at least 3 months experience
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Good communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'