KennedyPearce are looking to recruit a Graduate with strong academics to join a successful International Bank. The role will join the Finance team on a temporary basis. A second language is preferred.
- Processing invoices, and arranging payment, and maintaining supporting documents with authorisation.
- Assisting to complete monthly accruals and month end / year end accounting preparation.
- Monthly reconciliation of salary costings & input into SAP.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet / control accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with maximum a years experience in a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistant position. Experience within Banking is not essential but would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job