This client is looking for a Graduate Finance Assistant (Temporary) who can fit into a company which has been growing extremely fast pace, and will continue to grow.
Our client are looking to train and develop a Graduate and provide them with a good understanding of finance.
Our client have grown and developed their business over the past 5 years and have seen additional growth since January 2017.
They are one of London's most recognised agencies and would like to get somebody started this week on a temporary basis.
This position, Accounts Assistant (Temporary), will report directly to the finance manager and requires the candidate to be immediately available.
This role, Graduate Finance Assistant (Temporary)involves;
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Cash Allocation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Raising Invoices
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling Nominal Ledger
- Dealing with Staff Expenses
- Temporary Role
- Paid Hourly
- Accountancy Based
- Start this week
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- Good level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and computerised accounting software.
- Good analysis skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
This role is offering a competitive hourly rate for an Graduate Finance Assistant (Temporary) that can start this week.
- Graduate Finance Assistant (Temporary)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job