Graduate Finance Assistant £20K Financial Services North London
Our client is a privately owned and completely independent high net worth mortgage brokerage with offices in Central & North London.
They specialise in arranging large mortgage loans for individuals from both the UK and overseas who are either purchasing or refinancing residential or commercial property.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Assisting the finance manager in processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Posting sales invoices onto accounts software.
- Posting purchase and supplier invoices onto accounts in order to maintain the purchase ledger.
- Selecting relevant supplier invoices to pay weekly.
- Reconciling sales data Hubspot the CRM to sage accounts.
- Posting bank receipts and payments to sage accounts.
- Banking- Hubspot reconciliation.
- Monitoring projected broker income by downloading reports from HubSpot and critically analyzing accuracy.
- Credit Card reconciliation; matching credit card payments to account holders on sage.
- Liaising with all areas of the business to code invoices.
- Passing on clients who haven’t paid to Compliance Team to proceed with legal action.
- Taking Credit Card Payments from Clients.
- Chasing outstanding debt owed to the company (Involves Compliance).
- Payroll; processing payment for weekly employees and preparing the monthly payroll when the finance manager is away.
- Tracking the brokers pledging and keeping up to date records of their current income.
- Keeping the brokers informed of their banking’s.
- Taking credit card payments from Clients.
- Correcting credit ledgers (missing invoices, payments).
- Informing suppliers of any changes to the company.
- Intercompany reconciliation and posting journals.
- Finance related undergraduate degree
- Good understanding of Hubspot
- Good understanding of Sage
- Competent at General Book Keeping
- Good/ intermediate Excel skills
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"