On behalf of a business based in Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate Finance Analyst to work for a company who have been voted as one of the UK's best employers to work for.
My client have an expanding finance team and are easily accessible by all transport networks.
The Graduate Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Primary team contact for sourcing and integrity of data
- Sourcing transactional data to support analysis of current spend to assist in drive for productivity
- Performing recharges of costs incorrectly recorded
- Performing regular inter-company cross-charges
- Support the team through the period close process
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Oracle reports, to include regular reports for project managers as required
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Some previous experience of partnering with sales, commercial, marketing, operations teams or similar and ability to influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Early stage / Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studier
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This position offers a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and study support, if required.