Our client is seeking a professional and friendly Graduate* Finance Administrator to join their busy and interactive team. Our client is a well established and expanding financial services company, based in the heart of the City close to Bank tube station. If you are ambitious, career driven and looking for a varied, busy and challenging role and have a keen interest in finance this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Finance Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
INDUSTRY: Financial Services
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £21,000 - £24,000*Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City. (Close to Bank Tube Station)
CULTURE: Close-knit culture with a busy, energetic and enthusiastic team.
*****This is a fantastic opportunity for a ambitious and driven candidate. Study support may be offered.
- Answering all incoming calls and queries from retail clients, IFAs & platforms
- Monitoring and documenting queries, and ensuring databases are kept up to date
- Compiling and checking month end progress reports
- Assisting Business Development/Sales teams on a daily basis
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the sales team, as required
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Professional phone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and prioritise effectively
- An approachable and helpful attitude
- Maintain a flexible approach to the role
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.