Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
With roots tracing back over 300 years and offices across 60 countries, our client is renowned as a prestigious global organisation with an unrivalled reputation that sets them apart from the rest. A brand synonymous with success and a reputation for excellence, they are recognised as a leading employer and are now offering driven, highly motivated graduates the unique opportunity to get a foot in the door and start your graduate career in this exciting industry with a clear market leader.
As a Graduate Field Sales Executive you will be charged with developing and deploying key business strategies to recruit and implement payment acceptance solutions within the SME market to achieve challenging objectives and goals and selling the companies full range of business solutions.
Other key duties will include:
• Developing sales plans to achieve targeted objectives and goals
• Own, direct, produce and deliver new business quotations, proposals and presentation material.
• Attend relevant events to develop new business opportunities.
• Produce sales reporting
• Ensure various projects are instigated and carried out competently, meeting tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this role will be bright, energetic and engaging university graduate who is seeking an exciting role with excellent career progression. In return we can offer you high earnings and a training programme that will set you up for a successful and rewarding career.
What you get:
• Competitive salary with excellent OTE
• Fantastic progression opportunities
• Full bespoke training
Do you have what we’re looking for?
• Educated to degree level
• Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job