This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £24,000 (£28K OTE)
Our award winning client is the leading manufacturing player in their market niche! They’re looking for their next graduate intake in order to enhance the company’s presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A very competitive starting salary of £24,000
- Superb Y1 OTE of £28K!
- A company car
- A company mobile
- Extensive training programme in a supportive environment
- Excellent scope for progression
- A fast-paced and inclusive culture
- Locations nationwide!
Chiefly engaging with new business development and networking, you will foster close relationships with the internal teams you work with and clients externally also. Regularly meeting customers face to face in the field, you will initially focus on commercial relationships with SMEs. The scope for progression beyond this with our client is vast.
In order to enable success in your new role, you will be provided with a company car and mobile. Become part of the exciting office culture and you will be rewarded financially, with industry renowned training, and fantastic scope for progression!
• Develop sales plans to achieve targeted objectives and goals
• Own, direct, produce and deliver new business quotations, proposals and presentation material.
• Attend relevant events to develop new business opportunities.
• Using your company car, travel to visit clients on site in order to develop relationships and deliver proposals
• Ensure various projects are instigated and carried out competently, meeting tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- A full UK driving licence
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job