Graduate Field Sales Executive - Card Payment Solution
- Graduate Talent required
- Globally Operating Company
- Lucrative Uncapped Commission Scheme
The Role: The successful Graduate Sales Executive will be tasked with selling branded chip and pin card payments services into SMEs, independent retailers and retail sectors. The graduate sales executive will be driving new business opportunities, selling to owners, managers and directors; you will need to self-generate your appointments as well as receiving support internally from telemarketing. In return you will receive excellent training and a great uncapped commission scheme.
The Company: A pan European organisation with a strong heritage in supplying a broad portfolio of finance solutions into the SME and corporate market, our client is a clear market leader. They enjoy a sales turnover of $1.5 billion and are now looking to add to their graduate sales team. With a policy of recruiting from within and constantly increasing their sales team to cope with demand, this huge organisation can offer the new Graduate Sales Executives ongoing career opportunities with success.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Field sales visits
- New business
- Closing sales face to face
- Hitting monthly targets
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B field sales experience
- New business sales track record, any financial services sales is a bonus
- High volume and high activity sales people do well here
- You must demonstrate hunger, enthusiasm and excellent door knocking skills
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Outgoing, confident and enthusiastic
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £27,000 Base Salary
- OTE £45,000oice of Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 26 Days Holidays
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'