This company is one of the largest independent lighting companies who specialise in commercial lighting design, manufacture and implementation in Europe & the Middle East.
Due to ongoing growth, this company is looking to hire a graduate for a regional sales consultant role, covering a territory in East Midlands.
Initially you will attend a training week in Dublin covering the market and industry, before attending a week long sales training scheme in Liverpool. With the support of senior figures such as the directors, senior managers and engineers, your business acumen, industry knowledge and sales skills will be developed at a swift rate.
Upon completion of the sales training, you will work from home two to three days of the week and spend the remaining time liaising with clients such as consultant engineers, contractors and business owners.
Why should you be interested?
- Competitive salary of £22-25K
- Tailored training programme to focus on you
- BMW 3 Series company car or equivalent
- Company fuel card, phone and laptop
- Learn from the best in the industry - from sales people to engineers
- Direct contact with the Managing Director
- Work with high profile clients from engineering consultancies and hotel chains to football stadiums.
- Driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills; ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Drive to succeed
- Interest in construction, engineering or sales
- Business or Engineering degree preferable (all degree backgrounds welcome however)
- Sales experience preferable