An innovative and forward thinking food and drink business, who are a Job Crowd award winning employer of graduate talent. They provide refreshment solutions for a variety of businesses across the South East and have achieved 20% year on year growth. Expectations are that they will reach £50m by 2020.
A great opportunity to join a fun dynamic business and a team full of outgoing, high-achieving graduates. You will be working in B2B sales with a dedicated territory around London and the South East. When in the office you'll be in Hemel Hempstead, commutable from great places to live like St Albans and north London.
You will be trained in a 360 sales role which takes you from researching, generating appointments through phone-based sales, attending meetings to pitch to businesses, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Constantly featured in top ten small businesses to work for
- Over 20 days training per year, throughout your career
- Expect £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates. This means they offer the best package for a graduate in FMCG in the UK, according to a leading review site
- Dynamic and rewarding culture
- Car allowance on top of your salary
- Luxury prizes for performance
- Be out visiting clients face-to-face as well as being in the office
- Company trips to Europe every year for training and bonding
- Genuine progression. All of their managers and directors came in as graduates.
Package starts at £23K + car allowance + laptop + phone and benefits.
- A strong record of academic achievement with a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- A proven track record of success from a non-academic background. E.g. sporting competitions or extracurricular achievements
- Excellent levels of communication, including rapport building and the ability to persuade
- Genuine desire to work in sales and to achieve high levels of commission
- Aspiration to achieve managerial levels
- Driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job