An exciting career opportunity working for one of the most successful and well known Fashion brands in London.
GRADUATE FASHION SALES EXECUTIVE
Location- Regent Street, Central London
Salary- £24,000 Basic (uncapped commission, first year £40k OTE)
Start Date- ASAP
- Yearly trips to prestigious fashion shows (Milan, Paris New York etc)
- Competitive bonus schemes
- Free breakfast provided daily
- Monthly Michelin Star Lunch clubs
- Late start on Friday
- Champagne Wednesdays
The company is a well-known luxury fashion brand situated in the heart of London. Established in 1974, the brand has been built up over the years to be one of the most prestigious fashion establishments in the UK and now ranges across 5 different countries worldwide
- Liaising with high profile retailers
- Networking regularly to keep up to date with the industry needs
- Attending regular meetings and networking to obtain new businesses
- Delivering well thought and detailed sales pitches to C-Level executives
- Ideally a graduate or second jobber
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Determination to succeed
- A resilient nature, able to thrive under pressure
- Excellent phone manner and people skills.
- A confident and vibrant nature
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Graduate Fashion Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job