Researcher Position- Executive Search Firm
We have recently taken on a fantastic new Executive Search Company who are looking to take on a recent Graduate to join their Manchester office. They specialise in the Finance sector, work with clients exclusively or on a retained basis, which give them a good amount of time to search the market for the perfect candidates with the right experience and skill sets.
What you can expect working as a Researcher:
- £34,000 basic salary OTE £60,000+
- Excellent training in Financial Services
- A supportive environment, a company with a family feel
- To gain an excellent feel for the market, face to face meetings with all clients and candidates
- A fantastic health care & pension plan
- Travel loan
The candidate required for this Researcher position will need:
- 2:1 degree or higher from a Russel Group university
- A consultative approach (you will be speaking to CEO’s & Company Directors)
- Experience within a research-based position/degree
- A forward-thinking, career driven attitude
- A desire to grow the business and have the company’s best interests at heart
- 1-2 years commercial experience
- A mature approach, self-driven, able to get on with the task at hand
As a Researcher, your job would involve:
- Market mapping and researching to find candidates for a position
- Learning in-depth your industry
- Researching into your client base in order to pitch a candidate the opportunity
- Arranging interviews
- Attending client meetings
- Building relationships with candidates & clients on the phone and in person
So if you possess the qualities needed to be the perfect candidate and feel that you’re up for the challenge, please send through you CV immediately!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'