Our client is a consumer lending business based in Oxford who are currently seeking an Graduate Executive Assistant to join their growing team.
The role of the Graduate Executive Assistant
You will be working closely with CEO, supporting him on day-to-day business activities. These will include:
- Building spreadsheets & models
- Reports & presentations
- Meeting preparation, notes & follow-ups
- Specifications for systems development ideas.
- You will have graduated from a first-class institution with an excellent degree and be looking for your first or second job.
- Academic excellence is a pre-requisite.
- You will need to be ambitious, meticulous, interested in Financial Services and be prepared to thrive on whatever is thrown at you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job