Smarktivity are looking to add 5 new recruits to their tribe! The event sector is one of the fastest growing and excitable teams to work with and we pride ourselves in our candidate development and coaching.
What do we look for?
- Able to commute to Birmingham City Centre
..and that’s everything! We are open to all applicants from all different backgrounds!
We work with so many different clients in all different sectors so we aren't looking for any candidates with any specific industry experience we are just looking for people that we believe will put 100% in to everything that they do.
Why is Smarktivity the best company to work for?
- Fun team environment
- Uncapped earnings
- Team nights/days
- Exciting competitions with amazing rewards
- Constant support and coaching
- Travel opportunities UK and abroad
- Fast progression
- Training in all areas
What does the Events Sales Assistant role involve?
- Promoting clients and their brands
- Custom service and acquisitions
- Marketing products or services
- Setting up and organising events
- Brand awareness for the clients
- Training and coaching of others
We are super eager to sit down with you and discuss the role and company and to kick-start your self-employed career so we are going to be holding interviews immediately. As all workers work on a commission only basis, none of the recruitment costs will be covered however we are in the Birmingham City Centre so it's easily commutable. We are holding unpaid trial days for successful candidates so apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job