Graduate Event Marketing, Sales & Management Assistant
At Source Marketing Direct, we are currently looking for ambitious graduates in Management, Marketing, Business and entry level professionals to fill in multiple openings for our Graduate Management Training program, in order to meet the demand of our continuously growing client base.
No experience is necessary! Immediate Start
About Source Marketing Direct:
Source Marketing is an outsourced, direct sales and marketing company with over 15 years of experience. We focus on direct, face-to-face sales through event based marketing and business-to-business solicitations. We have grown exponentially over the last 12 months and we plan to continue the growth over the next 5 years as we predict a surge worldwide for our services. To meet our client’s expectation we need to open more offices, which in turn means we need more managers to manage those offices.
What you can expect from Source Marketing Direct:
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will gain a valuable insight into four vital areas of the business - Sales, Marketing, Recruitment and Operations over a 6-12 month structured programme.
You will receive product and skills training and you will gain hands-on and practical business experience. You will work closely with some of the best people in the industry. This ensures you have access to a professional and motivated team who will support you in your professional development.
Most of the training here happens on the go, although it is complemented by a comprehensive industry assessment. Mentors, buddies and supportive like minded individuals round off the development experience, which we personally tailor to each graduate.
All of this should prepare you for a Senior Management position - becoming your own boss and responsible for running your own operation within the group in your chosen market.
We develop all our management team organically through flexible self employed options. Because of this, we keep our standards very high and make sure that there is no "glass ceiling" to your prospects and opportunities in the business.
Along with the training, the experience and a competitive pay, there is one other key benefit - a fantastic working environment. Our dynamics and the social calendar reflect this. Our people are lively, enthusiastic and friendly and we provide plenty of opportunities for networking and having fun, both during and after work.
For this Graduate Management Trainee openings, we are seeking someone who:
- Has good communication skills and a people person
- Wants to get started in a career with the ability to rapidly advance
- Is competitive and confident in their own abilities
- Looks to "break records" instead of just "getting by"
- Loves to help others and thrives in a leadership role
- Is not afraid to work long hours to accomplish a big goal
- Wants to work in an environment where there will be constant training and development of new skills
- Has thick skin and loves a challenge
- Knows that there are better things out there than just a 9-5 desk job
- Wants to be significant and make a difference in their career
Training and benefits on offer for the Graduate Management Trainee:
- In-house mentors providing constant support and on the go training
- Great incentives, recognition and awards
- Progression is based on performance - if you hit your targets you can become a director in less than a year!
- Travel opportunities both National and International to places such as New York, Cape Town - South Africa, Sydney - Australia
We can even offer an unpaid shadowing day so you can see some of the day to day at an event (travel within the Greater London area will be required).
If you think you’d be well suited to a demanding and challenging fast-track graduate training program, and you have the relevant skills, please send your CV to us today!