This is an exciting opportunity based in Fulham for a graduate estate agent to launch their career in the action action packed bustling London property market. The role is a "lettings negotiator" position which will see you guide and assist clients in their desire to rent desirbale property in South West London.
Our Client is an award winning, well established independent high-end estate agency with mulitple offices (over 15 branches) based in lucrative locations across Central & SW London. They offer extremely competitive salaries and exceptional career development as a high percentage of the senior management team have been promoted from within. They offer first class training, both internally and externally, to all of their trainee estate agents. They offer an array of first class services including residential sales, lettings, property management as well new homes and financial services.
As a graduate estate agent, duties will include, but not limited to
- Registering new applicants with care and attention
- Attending viewings for rent
- Negotiating and brokering deals with both applicants and landlords
- Generating stock for the office (booking market valuations)
- Updating office systems as well general office duties
The ideal candidate
- As a graduate estate agent you must possess a keen interest in the London property market
- You will be extremely well presented and possess a strong work ethic.
- You must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You should have the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and be able to maintain a professional attitude in difficult situations.
- You must enjoy the thrill of sales.
What is on offer
- Competitive basic salary of 14K
- Guarantee salary offered for first 3 months (mid 20's)
- Company car or car allowance
- Company Mobile phone
- Individual commission
- As a trainee estate agent full training is provided
- Private health care
- A realistic OTE of 35K plus year one
Hours of work
Normal working hours for a trainee estate agent will be Monday to Friday 9am - 6.30pm; Saturdays are on a rota basis. No Sundays. All bank holidays off and not included in annual leave.
For further information on this graduate estate agent position, contact the team at MGR.
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
- Positive Personality
- Quality Driven