Are you a graduate or a seasoned sales professional looking for an action packed position within the bustling London property market? At MGR we currently have an exciting opportunity available for a "graduate lettings negotiator" with one of London’s Premier Estate Agents based in their St. John's Wood, North West London branch.
Our Client is an award winning, well established independent estate agency with mulitple offices (over 50 offices) based in locations across London and the home counties. They offer extremely competitive salaries and exceptional career development. They offer an array of first class services including residential sales, lettings, property management as well new homes and financial services.
Duties include, but not limited to
- Registering new applicants with care and attention
- Attending viewings
- Negotiating and brokering deals with both applicants and landlords
- Generating stock for the office (booking market valuations)
- Updating office systems as well general office duties
The ideal candidate
- A keen interest in the London property market
- You will be extremely well presented and possess a strong work ethic.
- You must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You should have the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and be able to maintain a professional attitude in difficult situations.
What is on offer
- Competitive basic salary of 16K
- Own car is essential for this role
- Guarantee salary offered for first 2/3 months
- Individual commission
- A relaistic OTE of 37K plus year one
- 20 days holiday per year and accrue a day per year worked, capped at 25 days. They close between Christmas & New Year as a company and this is extra holiday.
- Compaay trip abroad for top fee earners
Hours of work
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am - 6.30pm; Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information, contact the team at MGR.
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
- Positive Personality
- Quality Driven