Graduate Environmental Acoustician - Surrey
Our client are seeking to recruit a Graduate Environmental Acoustician to be based in their offices in Surrey. With a broad range of acoustics covered, our client provides a wide range of engineering services to a large scale of sectors including government, industrial and residential.
* BSc or MSc in Acoustics, or closely related discipline.
* A minimum of 6 months commercial experience in Acoustics Consultancy.
* Excellent numeracy and IT skills.
* Particular interest in environmental engineering in relation to acoustics.
* Effective time management skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative with a team orientated attitude.
* Undertaking noise surveys.
* Preparing technical reports.
* Inputting into design meetings.
* Attending site visits.
* Liaising with colleagues and other industry contacts.
* Training towards membership and chartership.
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- Acoustic consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job