Graduate Recruitment Consultant/ Graduate Sales Executive / ENTRY LEVEL SALES ROLES
Do you want to work in a meritocratic role that gives you the opportunity to take home £40K plus in your first year?
Want to work for a company that rewards you with promotions based on how hard you work, allowing you to progress to a team leader / managerial position within 5 years?
Would you describe yourself as hard-working, resilient, competitive and above all extremely money motivated?
If this sounds like you, why not consider a role in SALES or RECRUITMENT?
Now is an ideal time to get into sales or recruitment. The industry is going form strength to strength, last year becoming the 2nd fastest growing industries in the UK due huge growth over the past 6 years. Working as the building blocks for any company, sales-based roles offer invaluable experience, knowledge and skills to any graduate looking to grow a successful career across any industry. Offering competitive salaries and incredibly fast career progression, sales is a perfect opportunity for any ambitious graduate looking to kick-start their career.
The High Profile Companies we work with offer other exciting incentives such as:
- Opportunities to work abroad
- All-expenses paid for holidays for the whole company
- Prizes such as ipads, weekend trips, rolex prizes, spa trips and lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Executive cars for employees needing to travel
- Huge earning potential
- Fast career progression
What Characteristics / Skills do you need to have?
- A recent UK University graduate (2015, 2016, 2017 Graduates) who attained a 2:2 or higher
- Extremely money motivated
Having previous pro-active sales experience would be ideal! What does this mean? If you've work in telesales, if you've cold called, if you've promoted for a night club, if you've worked as a street charity worker, if you've worked handing out flyers on the street or if you've work in any kind of pro-active sales, then I am keen to hear from you no matter what.
What do Graduate Roles in Sales / Recruitment look like?
The companies we work with offer a starting salary of £20 - 25K;
With On Target Earnings of £35 - 45K (based on averages of Graduate Fasttrack's previous candidates' earnings)
A day in the life of a sales-based role could include:
- New business lead sourcing
- Cold calling & sourcing of new clients
- Increasing revenues from existing client base
- Head hunting experienced candidates through networking
- Market mapping of sectors
- Building relationships with clients
- Attending client dinners, drinks and networking events
If this appeals to you don't hesitate to apply and I can give you a call up immediately to discuss specific opportunities with you, and help you to kick-start the next step in your career!
Graduate Fasstrack are currently Market Leaders in placing graduates into Media Sales, IT Sales, Financial Sales, Business Intelligence Sales; as well as numerous sectors across the Recruitment Indsutry
- Account Management
- Business Develoment