One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms is seeking a cohort of Graduates to provide support, on a financial review project.
Upon training, you will be given responsibility to manage assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, for customers and clients, in line with FCA objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Financial Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop within the team!
- Research, gather and prepare cases, using in-house systems.
- Log and allocate cases for review.
- Liaise with clients, through telephone and written correspondence.
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports.
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers.
- Undergraduate Degree
- IT Proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous customer service or office experience
- Previous paralegal/case work or Financial Services experience is desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
This is a full time contract opportunity based in Crawley until December 2018, with training provided. The working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
There are intakes on 29th May, 18th June and 9th July.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Active Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job