English graduate looking to pursue a career in education or teaching?
Prospero Teaching are looking to recruit english graduates to work in secondary schools across Sheffield as an English Interventions Teaching Assisant and 1 to 1/small group pupil support assistant.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree in English (or similar studies)
- A passion for working with mainstream education or SEND
- An interest in supporting student progress
- An outgoing personality and 'can-do' attitude
What we will offer you:
- Regular work in a Sheffield based secondary school
- Flexibility over working patterns
- Daily pay rates up to £80 per day
- An excellent referral scheme, should you know anyone else looking to pursue a career in education
If you wish to apply, please click the link below!
- english graduate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'