Salary: £25k - £30k
My client, a Medical Device company in Oxfordshire is looking for two enthusiastic, driven and motivated Graduate Engineers to join their team. The ideal candidate(s) will be eager to gain exposure to the entire engineering business unit, whilst working in the field of medical technology.
The main purpose of the role will be to support engineering relating projects, as well as providing various engineering services across the business unit.
Key Responsibilities: Graduate Engineer
- To design test equipment whilst creating test and study protocols
- Perform design verification and validation tasks to ensure that the product meets the set requirements
- Ensure that manufacturing processes are supported to provide maximum yields
- Technical support of the Quality Management System (QMS) with regards to complaints/non-conformance/CAPAs)
- To ensure that all work instructions/procedures and appropriate to the manufacturing, quality and regulatory requirements.
Person Specification: Graduate Engineer
- Relevant engineering degree (mechanical, electronics, mechatronics)
- Exposure to project management
If you're looking for an opportunity where you'll be continuously challenged and developed, then this is the company for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'