Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary, Profit Related Bonus Scheme, 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays) Nest Pension, Free Onsite Parking
Incorporated in 2000 our client designs, develops, manufactures and sells flow cytometers for clinical and research bioscience applications. With an ever growing international client portfolio in over 20 countries across the world they are now offering an exciting career opportunity for an energetic, self motivated individual to become a technical expert on their products.
- Working in a low volume production team the successful candidates duties will include; mechanical assembly, electronics test, optical alignment, stock management, software installation and configuration, shipping administration and QC testing.
- You will be expected to contribute to the continuous development of the company’s quality management system.
- As you develop with on going training and support you will then develop into a global technical support specialist that will involve world wide travel for this growing organisation.
- Degree Qualified in a Science or Engineering Environment (ideally mechanical or electrical engineering or Physics/Optoelectronics) with GCSE grades in Maths and English at grade B or higher.
- A hunger to learn and develop skills whilst completing tasks to the best of their ability and learning on the job.
- A full UK Driving Licence and eligibility to work in the UK full time.
- Experience and a genuine interest in practical hands on work (soldering, assembly, repairs)
- A positive work ethic who can work well within a team.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity or would like to receive further information then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job