Salary: £Competitive plus Benefits
Key words: Graduate, Mechanical Engineer, building services, Graduate Engineer, Engineer, Equipment, Development Engineer, Equipment Development Engineer, mechanical design engineer, manufacturing, innovative design, mechanical design, engineering, solidworks
COMPANY AND ROLE
Our Client is an expanding international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Our Client is seeking a talented Graduate Mechanical Engineer to be based in their Bicester office. You will have the ability to take delegated responsibility and assist in the preparation of project layouts and construction plans for a variety of building types.
The ideal candidate will hold a mechanical engineering degree in building services, together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
• BEng of equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline
• Basic understanding of Health & Safety Issues and Legislation
• Basic understanding of British Standards
• Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
• Knowledge of MS Office applications - word, excel, etc.
• Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Assisting with the planning and design of a variety of large and small mechanical projects
• Preparing project layouts and construction plans
• Assisting in the various design elements to complete a project, system, component, with other team members with clear and specified objectives involving conventional types of plans
• Assisting in evaluating, selecting, and adapting standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to project assignments
• Formulating and solving problems with guidance and direction
• Specifying activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
• Performing basic and moderately complex engineering design calculations
• Ensuring document control methods are being adhered to and quality control standards are being achieved
• An analytical approach to problem solving and team relationships
• Carry out independent reading and research to support drawing/specification accuracy
• Liaising with contractors in connection with the design and co-ordination of installations
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Graduate Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job