- Global leading manufacturer within the Automation and Control market
- Key partner to all household names across the Automotive, Food/Bev, Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Provide complete automation and process control solutions
- Recruiting for a graduate engineer to embark on an outstanding development program within Europe.
- Unique opportunity for a graduate engineer to work and develop a career within this world leading automation manufacturer.
- You will undertake a highly detailed and planned training scheme with up 20 other graduates from across the globe, learning all technical elements of the product portfolio alongside key commercial and project management skills.
- Alongside theoretical and module based learning, you will shadow key personnel within the business and be assigned a director as a mentor.
- On successful completion of the graduate program, you will be assigned a techno/commercial role that will kick start your career within this global leader.
The Ideal Person:
- The successful Graduate Engineer will hold a degree within an engineering discipline; ideally Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Automation/Control, Industrial, Chemical or Computer Science Engineering.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Readiness to travel and stay away in Europe
- Demonstrated Leadership Ability
- Previous Internship would be an advantage
- Fluent English (Written & Spoken)
Consultant: Robert Gaines
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.