This is a very exciting opportunity for a fresh graduate to join a leading, award winning company based in South Derbyshire. They are looking for an articulate Graduate with self-motivation and determination to work for a company which are not only leading in their market, but also have an excellent reputation within the industry for specialist and high quality products. It is envisaged that this individual will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering as the Graduate will be taking on a role of a Graduate Technical Engineer.
This company are extremely proud of their Graduate development programme they focus on giving candidates the right development and knowledge to progress within the company. During the graduate programme you will be mentored by a senior member of staff and regular reviews will be put into place for you to be supported in your role. If you show you are determination, motivation and you have the skills and qualities for this company, then you will be rewarded with an excellent career.
This role entails providing a range of services to the Construction market, with this role you will be providing quotations, estimated and technical support to builders, merchants and Architects. This company look for high calibre candidates so they will not accept candidates who have not achieved a 2:1 or above in their degree.
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Overview
- Prepare accurate, competitive and detailed technical quotes
- Liaise with builders, merchants, architects and engineers
- Prepare load assessments and load calculations
- Work closely with external sales to deliver company targets
- Schedule and carry-out office & site visits
- Deal with fax, e-mail and telephone enquiries
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree (2:1 or above) from Construction, Structural, or Civil Engineering
- Focused on Customer Service
- Good organisational skills
- Target driven & ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
Graduate Technical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary depending on experience
- Full training provided
- 28 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy