Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting a Graduate Electronics Technician based in Exeter. The client is well established and known for the products they design and the level of expertise they offer in their field. They are experiencing a very exciting stage of growth and are looking for extra assistance to support this.
This position entails working in the electronics production and test department working on the manufacture, testing/assembly of products. You will report directly to the Electronics Production Team Leader for the scheduling of your workload.
• Order components for assemblies and PCB’s, completing the appropriate paperwork for full product traceability.
• Complete assembly records and test records for all products.
• Work with mechanical engineers on projects that include various engineering aspects (assembling, wiring and testing electronic assemblies).
• Ensure electronics documentation is complete and accepted prior to shipping products.
• Production and performance acceptance testing.
• Maintaining Stores, Ordering and dealing with suppliers and keep the workshop safe, tidy and organised.
• A keen and responsible attitude to work is essential and an ability to show initiative in all responsibilities and tasks.
• The ability to learn and absorb new information and training.
• The ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and clients and to be flexible in all areas of the business are essential.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
• Soldering proficiency.
• PCB CAD would be highly beneficial (e.g. Altium).
• At least one firmware/software language would be highly beneficial.
There is a competitive salary on offer, a good benefits package and the HQ is based in an easily accessible location in Exeter. You will work Monday to Friday (08:00-17:00).
For more information on this fantastic opportunity and for further details on how to apply please contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job