Graduate Electronics Technician Training into R&D
Graduate Electronics Technician
Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Belper, Alfreton, Cromford, Matlock
£20,000 - £22,000 + Overtime + Excellent Training + Career Progression
Are you an Graduate Electronics Technician looking to join a well-established automotive specialist who offer industry leading training, excellent career progression combined with optional overtime to boost your basic earnings and rapidly develop your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity, where you will work alongside technical experts who will provide excellent industry specific knowledge for you grow your experience and develop your career within the team.
This company are a specialist Repair and Re-Manufacturer of Electronic units specialising within the Automotive industry. They are going through a period of exciting growth combined with high expectations moving forward they are looking to grow their team.
This role will suit an Graduate Electronics Technician with a good understanding of Electronic Fault Finding.
- Reverse Engineer, R&D developing new products along with relooking at existing products and how to improve them
- Working alongside a specialist team where you will receive a range of excellent training.
- Developing your knowledge with the scope to become a lead engineer
- Strong Electronics background, perhaps with experience with R&D
- An understanding of Electronic Fault Finding.
Electronics, R&D, R&D Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Engineer, Electrical, Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Belper, Alfreton, Cromford, Matlock
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'