Would you like to work for a company who ticks all these boxes:
- Dedicated training budget to enhance your skills in a bespoke manner
- Varied work across medical, industrial and consumer industries
- An employee focus, dedicated to retaining a strong team culture
- A team small enough to be flexible and learn from, but large enough to have all the skills under one roof where you can learn from the best
- Excellent progression opportunities
If yes, hit apply, or get in touch with Foobar Recruitment directly to talk more about these embedded software opportunities.
Why is our client hiring Graduate Electronics & Firmware Engineers?
- Continued growth and major partnership wins across the medical, consumer and industrial sectors
- A desire to bring in fresh junior to mid-level engineers to coach up to a high standard to allow them to reach their own ambitions
What do we need from you?
- C coding
- Embedded software / firmware
- Microcontroller experience
- Some experience with oscilloscopes / DVMs etc.
- Electronics design
- Electronics test
We also need someone who is keen to expand their skillset. You will work on a varied range of products here, so you must have a desire to learn everything from low-power electronics, peripherals, comms, medical device standards and more.
Location and working arrangements:
- West Cambridge
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Graduate salary of £32k, with opportunities for progression
- Bonus scheme
- total of 36 days holiday (28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays)
- Free food and drink
Please do get in touch, or put us in touch with anyone who you think may benefit from such a role!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'