Graduate Electronics Engineer, Alton, Hampshire.
An opportunity has arisen with a leading fire detection and alarm company in Alton. Seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join our R&D team for new product electronic hardware and embedded software design.
- Working in a small team and reporting directly to the Principle Design Engineer/Technical & Operations Director, the R&D Engineer will be responsible for all elements of the design process from concept through to production.
- They will be responsible for new product electronic hardware and embedded software design, development and implementation to meet the requirements of BS, EN and ISO standards. This includes management and control of product development projects and, where appropriate, the managing of any sub-contract design.
- They will require a detailed and critical approach to current work practices and a commitment to observe the company's strict Health & Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- New product research, design, development, testing and production handover.
- Electronic hardware and software design.
- Control and specifications for PCB layout design and liaise with mechanical aspects.
- Project management of all design projects including management of sub-contract design where appropriate.
- Product testing to meet requirements of BS, EN and ISO standards.
- Production handover for new design products.
- Liaise with component suppliers; maintain up-to-date device and component knowledge.
- Selection and use of Hardware and Software design tools and equipment.
- Feasibility studies of new and emerging technologies appropriate to product markets.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Graduate Electrical Engineer, Design Engineer, Electrician, Development Engineer, Product Development, Research Development, Prototyping, Mechanical, Electrical, Multi Skilled, Alton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Aldershot, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job